Friday, January 24, 2014

Shakeology 3 Day Cleanse Results

Can I just say…. WHA HOO!!! J I made it through the Shakeology 3 Day Cleanse! This cleanse was pretty damn easy for me, especially compared to the Ultimate Reset. Don’t get me wrong, I am so happy that I made it through the Ultimate Reset but it was a complete mental battle the entire time. Thankfully, I had Mason there to keep me on track. Whew!

Anyways, the Shakeology Cleanse was not meant for a significant amount of weight loss but I did lose 5.4 lbs in a 3 day period. My stomach also got a lot flatter.


Unfortunately, this year was not off to a good start with me being sick and having a bruised/strained rib… I didn't want to move much and didn't care what I was eating. I just didn't feel good for like 3 weeks and so I just completely vegged out as much as possible while eating shitty food.  Ugh.

This cleanse has really helped me get back on track and motivated. I was so thankful that I didn't crave anything during the cleanse until I went grocery shopping last night… ha! I made sure to eat my dinner before I went though. I knew that I was not going to give in with being so close to finishing. J

Conclusion…. I think this was a great way to cleanse because I never felt deprived and rarely felt hungry while doing it. You are getting a good amount of nutrients because Shakeology is so nutrient dense along with the other food you have to eat. I think that it is a great way to get back on track to eating better and feeling better.

Curious to what the cleanse is? Ask me. J


Happy Friday!


xo,


No comments:

Post a Comment