Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Just a little recap...

I have the privilege of working for a really great company.  They host Run or Dye - The World's Most Colorful 5k!

I have worked for this company since this past August and I got the chance to go to my second race this weekend in Arlington, TX. It was not the most pleasant experience because we had some things working against us. But the important thing was that the race was a success and the participants had a good time!

It was surprisingly cold. It was 37 degrees and windy. The wind made it miserable... But we made it through alive! :)

I really do love my job and am very grateful for it. Here are some pics from the weekend....

Gorgeous view from the airplane

Life on the road
Setting up the course

They are ready to run!


Mason had to send me pictures of all my children (the tiny one is our foster baby) because I missed them so much!

One of my best friends had her 2nd baby over the weekend too. I headed straight to the hospital to see him when I got back. I snuggled him for a good hour in that chair! So precious!!

Mason got to hold him right after he was born. Nothing sexier than a man holding a newborn baby!


Then.... Monday rolled around and Santa visited our office ;) 

How was your weekend?? Any holiday parties or shenanigans in general??

Only a week until Christmas!! :-D


No comments:

Post a Comment