Monday, December 2, 2013

The Truly Inspiring Scottie Hobbs #MotivationMonday

Happy Motivation Monday my friends! I hope everyone had a Happy Turkey Day! I know I did!

I spent it with my boyfriend’s family this year. His mama sure can cook! I actually got to try out a fried turkey! Which the bf himself made. Pretty darn tasty! But glad I don’t eat that way every day.

So in the spirit of Motivation Monday, I want to share a truly inspiring story of a fellow Beachbody coach, Scottie Hobbs. He has an amazing fitness transformation, so I asked him if I could share it with all of you! 

When Scottie got married he found that other things started to become more of a priority in his life than his own health. He had a growing family and worked 12-15 hour days… causing him to gain weight. But he didn't pay much attention to it. He was always exhausted and had no energy to do the things he used to love doing like playing in his band.

In May 2010 he had a, what I like to call, “a-ha” moment. He was lying on the couch while his wife was in the other room doing her P90X workout. After, she began running up and down the stairs. She had so much energy and he was completely exhausted from “living life.” That is the moment he decided to take control of his life again. He wanted to be a dad that had the energy to keep up with his family.

Scottie jumped on the P90X band wagon. Not an easy wagon!  Not only did he set the goal of completing that program but he set a goal of running 100 miles each month! He was sick and tired of being sick and tired. He wanted change and he knew that the only way to achieve it was to commit fully.

In his own words, “When I decide to do something, I give it everything I have. The key to my success was my personal belief in what I was doing and that I could achieve my goal of getting ‘ripped.’”  
He gave 100% and achieved those goals.


His transformation inspired him to become a Beachbody coach to help others realize their dreams. He is a true inspiration to me and countless others.

Thanks Scottie for your kindness of letting me share your story. I admire and look up to you!

Transformations like Scottie’s are possible for anyone. The key to it all is BELIEVING IN YOURSELF.  I know that can be hard sometimes but you can do it. You have to tell yourself that you are worth it… you do deserve your health.

If you are struggling and need some inspiration contact me and sign up for me to be your FREE Beachbody coach. Together we can achieve anything.


xoxo,

No comments:

Post a Comment