Wednesday, November 27, 2013

What day is it?!

Uh oh... what day is it?!!!


HUMP DAAAYY!
Whoop Whoop!!

Not only is it HUMP DAAAYY! But it is also the start of Beachbody's Black Friday deals!! 
These deals start today and go through Monday, December 2nd.
Check out all this goodness! 






And these are only some of the deals
You can check them all out right here.
You must approach this with some haste because they are expected to sell out of most if not all!

I think this is a great way to get a jump start on your new years resolution! 
Don't get stuck in the over crowded gym again this January.

If you would like me to coach you through your fitness journey please email me.
We can figure out what is best for you and get a head start on your health for 2014! 

2 comments:

  1. From one fitness fanatic to another, I hope you had a fantastic holiday weekend! :-) Keep inspiring others, I love it!

    ReplyDelete